The New Rules of College Admissions in Today's Challenging Environment!
Age Group:Teens & Tweens
Grades 9 to 11, parents welcome. Going through the college search and application process? Brush up on all the recent changes and strategies for maximizing your potential.
In this 75-minute Seminar, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students and parents will learn:
- Why college admissions has become significantly more competitive
- The key steps students in each grade should take to MAXIMIZE their ADMISSIONS and scholarship potential!
- How to determine which colleges are truly BEST FOR YOU
- SAT/ACT strategies in a world of test-optional colleges
- How to increase your chances of admission to your targeted colleges by up to 40%
Michael Binder, President & Founder of Your College Navigator, is one of the premier college consultants on Long Island, having successfully guided hundreds of students and families through the college planning and admissions process. Mr. Binder is a noted speaker and author on the college preparation, selection, admissions, financial aid, and scholarship process. Over the past several years, Mr. Binder has been invited to speak at over 80 libraries, high schools, PTA's, Banks, and CPA firms throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties. He has been interviewed by several TV programs and newspapers; his works have been published in numerous newspapers and internet blogs, and he issues a regular newsletter for interested students and parents.